Physio Healing Hands is a private neurological physiotherapy clinic based in Buckinghamshire. Our vision is to enable people with a neurological condition to maximise their functional potential through the provision of high quality mobile specialist physiotherapy in Buckinghamshire.
We have extensive clinical experience which can help you in achieving your recovery goals. We provide our expertise in modern treatments for a wide variety of neurological conditions.
Lead Physiotherapist: Sonia Jomon
Sonia Jomon has over 17 years of experience in specialist Neuro Physiotherapy. She worked up through different rehabilitation settings in private and NHS before specializing in Stroke Rehabilitation. She is also a Postural Stability Instructor (PSI) and Qualified ARNI (Action for Rehabilitation from Neurological Injury) Instructor
Sonia is a passionate and caring individual who takes pride in her work and values the importance of a holistic approach to condition treatment and management. Sonia is a Physiotherapist registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), and is a member of both the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists Interested in Neurology (ACPIN) and AGILE (the group for Chartered Physiotherapists working with older people).
The benefits of choosing Physio Healing Hands
- All assessments and treatments carried out in the comfort of your own home via our mobile neurological physiotherapy service.
- Visits made to residential and nursing homes.
- No stressful traveling.
- Areas covered Buckinghamshire.
- Treatment by a Chartered Physiotherapist with extensive experience of treating neurological conditions.
- Reasonable and competitive costs.
- Convenient times to suit, including weekends and evenings.
- Honest appraisal of your prognosis and potential.
- Individualised treatment programmes, utilising a variety of methods, including Bobath, PNF and Functional Rehabilitation.
- Letters and progress reports for GPs and Consultants.
- All neurological conditions treated. Physiotherapy for strokes, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Guillain Barre Syndrome, spinal cord injuries, head injuries, Cerebral Palsy, dystonia, ataxia, transverse myelitis, neuropathy, Post Polio Syndrome, muscular dystrophy, Motor Neurone Disease and others.
Referrals are accepted from any source. Common sources are self-referrals, referrals from family and carers, referrals from medical professionals, referrals from solicitors / case managers and referrals for occupational therapy, orthotics(splints), dietitian or personal trainer.
We will complete a report detailing your main problems and progress, and provide information regarding future needs. This will be sent to you, your Doctor and other involved professionals as necessary, unless otherwise specified.
Please contact us via telephone 07901 932 769 providing us with as much notice as possible if you are unable to make an appointment. You may incur the full cost of the cancelled appointment if less than 24 hours notice is given.
Private Medical Insurance
Our service is registered as a Physiotherapy provider with all major private medical insurers. We will aim to invoice your insurers directly for payment. If you have private medical insurance please let us know when booking your treatment. Please have your policy details to hand as we will require the name of the company you are insured with and your policy number. We will then liaise with your insurers so we can invoice them directly.