Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to be referred by a doctor?
- No, anyone can refer themselves.
- Can I have a member of my family with me at assessment?
- Yes. You are very welcome to have a family member or friend present.
- How soon can I be seen?
- We aim to see you promptly, appointments are generally available within 5 working days.
- What should I expect at an assessment?
- There will be a physical assessment with an explanation of our findings, followed by discussion of your treatment goals and our recommendations for future treatment.
- Can I speak to the physiotherapist before arranging an assessment?
- Yes. It is helpful for a us to gain some background information about your condition prior to booking your assessment and for this reason we ask you to leave your contact details if we are unable to take your call. We aim to return your call on the same day.
- Can you provide receipts for treatment?
- Yes. As we are registered with the Health Professionals Council we are recognised by healthcare cash plans. You will be required to pay for your treatment upfront and receipts for treatment will be provided to allow you to claim back the costs.