Conditions We Treat
Physio Healing Hands aims to provide a high quality and friendly service whether in the comfort of your own home or clinic. We are committed to helping each individual reach their full potential for recovery and independence. Our therapeutic services are tailored to meet the needs of each unique patient. We are happy to liaise with your consultant or GP to facilitate your treatment.
Physio Healing Hands can help you overcome any difficulties with:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Spinal Injuries
- Head/Brain injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Transverse Myelitis
- Post Polio Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Motor Neurone Disease (MND)
- Bells Palsy
- Balance and coordination disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
Vestibular / Balance Disorders
- Balance / unsteadiness
- Vertigo (sensation of spinning)
- Specialist physiotherapy for neurological and elderly rehabilitation
- Loss of mobility
- Falls prevention exercise class for 12 weeks
- Stroke group exercise programme for 12 weeks
If you want any further information regarding the conditions we treat and services we offer, or to book an appointment, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always glad to give friendly, informal advice with no obligation.
Please call 07901 932 769 or email us at email@example.com.